CLICK & COLLECT IN 4 EASY STEPS
Please note, due to stage 4 restrictions our Melbourne stores are currently closed to the public, however our contactless Click & Collect service is now available with updated collection times (10am - 4pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturday). Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation & a collection email with further instructions on how and when to collect your order.
Shop online at your convenience, then collect from your chosen store for no additional charge. In most cases, you can order online then collect on the SAME DAY!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Browse our awesome sneaker range online & select your size.
Enter your postcode to check availability at your nearest store.
Confirm and pay for your order online.
Wait to hear from us, then come in to collect!
- Pay online and simply collect in-store.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect from your nominated store.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store under Click & Collect then click 'Add to Cart'.
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your fresh kicks! We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact to our Customer Care team. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect!